Throwback to Dessert Bazaar 2

Bonjour Fin Gourmet..
(Please french poeple dont kill me..I have this bad habit of finding words from different languages.)
By the way..it means Hii there all food lovers.

This post doesn't contain any recipe. It doesnt even have a review of some restaurant or cafe I visited.
It has pictures. And only pictures. Loads of delectable, mouth watering, finger licking desserts.
As promised here is a post showcasing everything I saw at the Dessert Bazaar 2 organised by The Little Black Book Delhi at the Monkey Bar, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
So basically its a throwback weekend post ☻

NOTE:
♦ Be prepared to feel hungry. 
♦ Those who couldn't attend it this time don't be jealous. 
♦  All these pictures are clicked by my phone camera.
   (Did I ever tell you..I always click pictures with my phone? Who said you cant click without a fancy cam??)

Ready. Lets go!
















Comments

Popular Posts