Eggless Chocolate Pudding | Chocolate Mousse

I started blogging some years back. And this has been one of my oldest recipes. I used to make this when I knew nothing about cooking or baking, or photography or even blogging. (Not that I'm an expert now, but I have learnt). 

I decided to remake this favourite and super easy recipe of mine, to give it a more freshers look and get down the nostalgic lanes, when long back these recipes had driven me towards starting a blog. This Chocolate Pudding was loved by all my friends and family and they still do. I will always cherish those memories and be thankful to all of them who had constantly pushed me to try new recipes and journalise them through this space. Today, I feel this place as my little home, my haven of thoughts, my passion coming out through pictures and my love of food increasing with every single post. 

And with that, you can find the recipe to this amazingly simple yet super delicious EGGLESS CHOCOLATE PUDDING below. I'm also linking my old post for this recipe, even though it doesn't have good pictures, but those were my roots and I will never forget where I started from.

Hope you enjoy this pudding as much as we do.


EGGLESS CHOCOLATE PUDDING 

INGREDIENTS

Milk
4 cups
Cocoa Powder
½ cup or less for lighter
Sugar
¾ cup (more if you like sweeter)
Cornflour
¼ cup
Vanilla Essence
1 tsp
Butter (Salted)
1 tsp

METHOD

  1. Warm 1 cup of milk. Add the cocoa powder in this and mix well to dilute it.
  2. In another 1 cup of milk (cold), add the cornflour and mix until completely dissolved without lumps.
  3. In a saucepan pour rest of the milk. Add sugar, butter and essence.
  4. Add the cornflour milk and cocoa milk to it.
  5. On medium flame bring this to boil and keep mixing it with a whisk to avoid lumps.
  6. Keep cooking this until the mixture become thick yet has a drop consistency.
  7. Remove from flame and pour it in glass/bowls.
  8. Let it set for 15 min outside and then chill for 2-3 hours.
  9. Garnish with whipped cream and nuts.
The chocolate pudding is ready to be served. Happy Eating!

Comments

Popular Posts