No Bake Marie-Hazelnut Brownies

Hola, to all my foodies out there. Hope you have been well all this time when I was busy working, studying and managing stuff. Like really, life after college is not that easy now I know.(We have been hearing this since childhood but never realized the intensity of this fact.) But you know what, the only thing that matters is how you prioritize everything. Ok, enough of the philosophical talks here. The yummy part is coming dont worry, read on!

In the midst of all the chaos I have been, my love for baking got greater. Its exam time again but I just couldn't stop anymore. So I decided to bake these lovely brownies! Wait..what did I say..BAKE? Oh my bad. I didn't bake them. Just refrigerated them and ready they were to go into our stomach within minutes. You know how much spare time you have during exams and you have to end that craving..dont you!



And here is how I made these. You can do to. Very simple believe me. And the main ingredient is something we always have at our places. Tea's best friend in India- Marie Biscuits. Yup you read it right. That's what is there in these delicious chocolate blocks.









Try this out. Insanely simple to make and heavenly to taste. Perfect snack. You could also make this for any get together. Hope you enjoy it.

For updates on all my new posts follow The Warm Toast on instagram, twitter and facebook.

Below is the recipe in short with its ingredients and method. Try out and let me know how you liked it. ☺

NO BAKE MARIE-HAZELNUT BROWNIES

INGREDIENTS

For Brownies

Marie Biscuits                                  10 (1 small packet)
Hazelnuts(or any other nut)          20-30gm
Cocoa Powder                                  2 tbsp
Condensed Milk(Milkmaid)            1/2 cup

For Garnishing

Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Walnuts
(any other of your choice)                10-20(chopped)

METHOD

1) Crush the Marie biscuits to make a coarse powder.
2) Add the cocoa powder and mix well.                            
3) Grind the Hazelnuts(or any nut of your choice) to make a coarse powder. Mix it with the above Marie-Cocoa mixture.
4) Add the condensed milk to it. You can add more or less as per your preference.
5) Mix all of them until it becomes a thick coarse paste.
6) Line any tray or plate with sandwich paper. Spread the mix and chill for 8 hours.
7) Garnish with some more nuts that you love.

Ready to enjoy the brownies.






Comments

Popular Posts