Stress busting through food..

"Sometimes when you feel lost and clueless, all doors seem to be locked with no access to their keys, remember to sit and talk to yourself, and listen to that little voice inside you which has all the answers. It will always tell you what you are made for and to do what you love."
                                                                                                  - Thoughts of a 20 something blogger

I have had so many days like these. And trust me there is so much you can do to actually feel happy. Random food photography is one of my stress busters. What's yours?

Pictures below are some random takes of my models. More yummy than beautiful models. Lol.
Cake pops are the prettiest food I have had. And this was one of my proudest moments to make one. Find them here

Yes! Popcorns. And I love them!
Sometimes the simplest things bring great happiness.


Fresh Homemade Orange Juice
All you need is a dash of colour to brighten your mood.


Raj Kachori


Tell me how you liked them in the comments below. And for all updates regarding my new posts and tid bits of my life follow me on Facebook and Instagram. Find the link on your right. 

Happy eating. ☺




Comments

Popular Posts