Sweet Potato Chips - Delhi Rain Treats

Its raining cats & dogs!
Well, that's a little exaggerated but yeah its still raining a lot in Delhi. Monsoon is here and planning to hang on for sometime. And frankly I'm not a very big fan of it. My hair is all frizzy, roads are all blocked, its too humid if its not raining and everything is muddy sticky. Delhi has never took rains well for that matter.
But I don't mind rainy Sundays, sitting in the comfort of my bed, seeing the clouds pouring their heart out, reading, eating and having some much needed family time after a long week of work.

And when it comes to eating, I am going the healthy way these days (if you don't count the chocolate eclair I had yesterday and the tub of ice cream the day before). Rain and hunger, laziness and thoughts of health, one thing led to another, and the result were these amazing SWEET POTATO CHIPS.





How are they made? Buy sweet potatoes. Peel and slice them. Fry them. Put some red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt, pepper, and coriander leaves. Eat them. As easy as that.

Not writing much now. Enjoying my Sweet Potato Chip Bowl.

Hoping you all enjoy the monsoons.
Happy Eating ☺

Comments

Popular Posts